Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Saturday, June 9, 2007

[e-Adz] Public Shares Sale: Chiangmai Solutions/AsianPay.com


Shares Sale from Chiangmai Solutions Co Ltd/AsianPay.com
My name is Raymond Conduit and I am a shareholder of Chiangmai Solutions Co Ltd which is the parent company of AsianPay.com.
I at this present time own 2478 shares in Chiangmai Solutions Co Ltd for personal reasons only I wish to sell these shares at 70 Thai Baht per share (173,460 Thai Baht. Please check the daily exchange rates for your countries true evalution.
The price at buying time 2 years ago were 100 Thai Baht per share.
As stated above this share sale is purely for personal reasons.
My history with both companies:
Major shareholder with Chiangmai Solutions Co Ltd.
Director and Founder of AsianPay.com.
Work rotations in Thailand for both companies over the past 4 years.
These Shares are now fully on offer to the public. This offer will be dealt with on A First Come, First Served Basis.
If you wish to buy my shares at the asking price of 70 Thai Baht per share I would kindly ask you to notify me on this email address raymondconduit@yahoo.com and also in CC to administrator@asianpay.com . The CC must be completed in all correspondence to ensure full and clear obligations to Chiangmai Solutions Co Ltd Bye Laws.
All questions you may have in connection with this sale can be asked of me at this email address raymondconduit@yahoo.com
Also you can check my close connections with AsianPay.com by clicking on this link: https://asianpay.com/about.php?lang=English
This sale of my shares need to be totally completed by 20th May 2007.
Full payment details will be advised to interested parties at the time of registering your purchase interest.
Regards
Raymond Conduit

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Mail

You're invited!

Try the all-new

Yahoo! Mail Beta

Yahoo! HotJobs

Be Discovered!

Employers find you

Upload your resume

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com