Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Thursday, August 30, 2007

[e-Adz] Can anyone help me with this

Hi All,

   I am looking for some help here.  Are there any WEIGHT WATCHERS  out there.
I have been on and off.   As a busy mom of 3 I have to keep my weight in check.  However I have lost my points counter and everything does anyone out there have one they could send me,
 
Thanks a million..
My kids will thank you for it.
 
AMOMTOO

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a yoga group

and take the stress

out of your life.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com