Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

[e-Adz] Labor Day Sales & More~ Kinda Of Long

In honor of labor day, I am running a sale on items below! Please email me your orders in order to receive the sale.

 

15% off all my banner & button designs that is offered on my site, plus receive any size banner for free.  Visit my site at http://www.affordablebannerdesigns.biz to see my work. Email me your orders and I will send you an pay pal invoice with the discounted price.

 

Website Design For only $45, this includes unlimited pages & products, shopping cart, logo/header design, plus free hosting for 3 months and free domain name registration. Can’t beat this deal! Visit my site at http://www.designsbytammy.net to see my work. Email me your orders!

 

Check out my other specials on my website http://www.freewebs.com/tammymarie33

__________________________________________________

Below are a few free opportunity that I am currently with to earn some extra income, check them out!

 

Start your own  Zlio shop for free, earn commissions each you sell a product thru your site selected from hundreds of well known internet retailers.

 

Refer your friends to Zlio and earn 10% on their commissions, plus 5% from the people they refer. So you can commissions two level deep!

 

Check out this opportunity at http://www.zlio.com/?r=116036

_______________________________________________

By becoming involved with Herbal Biz you will have all the benefits of owning your own business: you can set your own hours, take a vacation in the middle of the week or work only in the evenings.

Whatever suits your needs! You will be able to achieve financial independence and acquire the life style you and your family deserve to have!

  • Make 50% of the purchase price.
  • No Online Experience Required
  • No Customer Service
  • No Warehouse or Inventory
  • Sell over 50 Health and Beauty Products
  • Unlimited Income Potential
  • Work from Anywhere
  • Set Your Own Hours
    Earn $25 per referral signup +5% commission off there sale for a lifetime

Get started for only $1.95. Visit my site at http://www.herbalbiz.com/?aid=634347

Thanks For looking!

Tammy Quick

 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yoga Groups

Find Enlightenment

& exchange insights

with other members

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com