Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Sunday, August 26, 2007

[e-Adz] Tired of listening to empty promises?

Tired of listening to empty promises? Isn't it about time you get a guaranteed chance to be successful? Don't believe me? Here are quotes from what early adopters had to say:

Joe: You stated that this product is for beginners, I have to say that it's more than that! I thought I had a good understanding of the ins and outs of a blog. I have to tell you I learned more than I could imagine in every video I watched. .... The system is designed to get paid in the first week, I got paid in the first
day!

Denny: Do not believe all the hype about how easy it is to set up an income producing blog. Alex really emphasizes how to choose a profitable niche. The mechanics just take some time and you can follow the steps one by one. ... My Web 2.0 Wealth blog is vintageguitartips I actually have produced income already, and see
much more ahead as I refine my blogs and gain more understanding.

I know what you are thinking right about now ...

Yeah, more of marketing buddies leaving hyped up comments for each other, right? Well guess again! These comments come from beta testers chosen from real blog comments and fully verifiable. Here is another quote:

Rangoo: I was surprised you decided to choose me when I told you I would be brutally honest.

Now I know why you chose me. You were ready to receive frank comments because of two main reasons:

1. You knew your package was a great one.

2. You wanted the package to be the best. You chose beta testers who were hard to please, so that you could carry out revisions and make the package the best.

Still don't believe me? I understand and was prepared for it! Visit this page and read the comments for yourself (hint: link to blog with comments available at the bottom of page):

http://www.resalerightskingdom.com/recommends/sysoef/

----
----

You still here?

You must really want to know what this is all about ...

Actually, it's quite simple – this is all about you. I want you to be successful and finally take action while my friend Alex will show you how, will tell you where and will give you a complete tool that even a complete technical novice can setup AND ..

You will get several hours of no-fluff videos to walk you through every step of the way:

http://www.resalerightskingdom.com/recommends/sysoef/

All you need is determination to FINALLY be successful!

Product comes with 8 weeks ironclad guarantee. Alex takes all the risks if you take the action:

http://www.resalerightskingdom.com/recommends/sysoef/

Here are some more quotes from customer's feedback:

-------------
What I liked about the Web Wealth 2.0 is that the video step-by-step tutorial is excellent, with detailed understanding, and cut the crap by providing the straight to point answers on steps you need to do make your blog to start making an income.
What I need to do is simply to follow the steps, and have got everything up and running pretty fast.
---------------
Your Web 2.0 Wealth program is so comprehensive, so well thought out, and so easy to understand that it is truly in a class by itself. It is far beyond anything I expected, and it has already helped me so much!
---------------
What I liked about the Web Wealth 2.0 is that the video step-by-step tutorial is excellent, with detailed understanding, and cut the crap by providing the straight to point answers on steps you need to do make your blog to start making an income. What I need to do is simply to follow the steps, and have got everything
up and running pretty fast.
---------------
Alex, your Web 2.0 Wealth videos are FANTASTIC! They took me from total rookie-newbie (I had never put up a website before--or even a free blog!) to having my own monetized WordPress blog in one week!

http://www.resalerightskingdom.com/recommends/sysoef/



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/e-Adz/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/e-Adz/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:e-Adz-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:e-Adz-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
e-Adz-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com