Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Saturday, September 8, 2007

[e-Adz] Show Me Yours!!

Hello Marketers,

Let's compare business opportunities send me yours and I'll send you mine.

Give me 5 good bullets on your company?

1)Can you call the owners of the company to close sales for you if needed? I can

2)Do you get paid 100% commission? I do

3)Do you have a product everyone can use online and offline? I do

4)Does your company offer tons of training and marketing resources? We do

5)Does your company offer a free trial? We do

If you can't do all 5 your in the wrong company!!

www.ynfbiz.com/milonayr2b.html

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Food Lovers

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

find out more.

Beauty Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

A great place to

connect and share.

Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Learn how others are

shedding the pounds.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com