Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Sunday, September 16, 2007

[e-Adz] When Does Persistence Turn into Stupidity?

My name is Henrietta.  I am a WHAM, work at home mom and I home school my teenage son.  I am a full time network marketer and a mentor/ business coach.
 I started off as a network marketer because I saw the potential to help myself and other people achieve an income that was far more sustaining than a 9-5 typical job.  Little did I know that not all companies were created equal.
I followed the instructions given to me in the company training.  I believed each person that told me "It's easy!",  "The products are so great they sell themselves".  I repeated all the pushy sales pitches that I was told to use on my potential customers and enrolees even though most times I had a sick feeling in my gut saying this is not the way it should be. 
 I was persistent.  I was committed.  I was stubborn.  I was not going to give up!
 That's when it turned to stupidity.
I spent waaaaay more money promoting these companies than I ever made, my enrolees never stayed because they couldn't duplicate the "easy to duplicate system."  I felt like a liar and a fraud because if it wasn't working for me. How in the world could I expect it to work for someone else?
I thought it was me.  I thought I was failing myself, my family and everyone who enrolled under me.
Then I met someone who offered me a free ebook and told me she would help me build my business …..for FREE.  Nothing else was working so I read the ebook and took all the training she offered freely.
 
WOW!  I cant even count how many light bulbs went off as I read it through.
The most important lesson I took away from that ebook was IT ISNT MY FAULT that I was not successful.
I learned how to find a 5 Pillars company, one that has all 5 important things in order for ME to be a success
I learned how to give my team a truly duplicatable system for FREE
I learned about the Colors of personality and how to use that to my advantage and I found a real team of people that will take me by the hand and help and guide me to success.
 
I would like to do that for you.  I joined Mentoring for Free team with Michael Dlouhy and others so I too can pass on the wisdom of success to you when your ready to change your life and finally gain that freedom that you desire and deserve for you and your family   And we do it FOR FREE!
 
No strings, no hidden cost, No companies are ever promoted or even mentioned in our training.  I encourage you to stop wasting precious time, money and effort and get trained so you can be the proud leader in your team.  
Start today by downloading my free ebook Success in 10 Steps
and read it through.
 
 
Mentor and Business Coach
Henrietta Hakes
British Columbia, Canada
Feel free to contact me anytime
PS.
Reading this FREE ebook could be exactly the thing you need to turn your business around.  You won't know until you try it. Success in 10 Steps
 


100% Free Generic Training
To Grow Your Business
Check This Out
FREE TRAINING



Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Beauty Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

A great place to

connect and share.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com