Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Sunday, October 7, 2007

[e-Adz] Matured man [45/Male/Mumbai ( India )] seeks Ladies (Female) Friendship.

(This email is only for Ladies.  Gents, receiving this email by mistake, should not reply) 

Matured man [45/Male/Mumbai ( India )]
seeks Ladies (Female) Friendship.

Hi, I am a matured man of 45 years, resident of Mumbai ( India ). I am seeking Ladies (Female) Friendship from all ages and places.

I am a senior engineer in a reputed organization. As my age suggests, I  am a matured person  & have seen life. 
But, my perspective to life is young.  I wish to have Friendship with Ladies (Females) for new experience & pleasure in life. Friendship between a man & a woman can give heavenly pleasure and very very satisfying feeling & experience. Though I am  of 45 years of age but,  I feel that  I have that  sex drive  which a woman expects in a man.

Female, of any age, interested in experiencing pleasure in my Friendship may contact me.
 
Females of my age may find me suitable for sharing their experience, of all kinds, with me.
 
Females aged than me may like to have my friendship if they have liking for a comparatively younger man.
 
Younger Females, who have liking for aged males, may find me suitable for my matured experience and for their own fantasies for a matured man.

Let me tell you about me that at this age also, I am sexually very sound and active. I am full of sexual ambitions & fantasies.

Once more, I appeal, only those Females may contact me who have interest of intimacy & friendship in a person of my age and liking.

Interested Female may contact me (giving details of your name, age, gender, likings, hobbies, fantasies, occupation, etc etc)   at my following contact details:

Cell phone no (if you wish to talk): +91-9833746132
 
Expecting a quick & friendly response from Females
 
My name is  Sunil  (screen name)


Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a yoga group

and take the stress

out of your life.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com