Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Sunday, November 4, 2007

[e-Adz] Cheap (Very Cheap) Advertising!

 
Having several tools at my disposal* capable of sending Ads to many,
many millions, I am testing the following Special Ad Packages.
 
(Package 1)
Today through Wednesday, you can send your Ad through any one
of my blasters for only $1.75 a day, minimum 3 days, short Ad or a
Solo - your choice.  Please keep in mind that only One (1) URL is
accepted (in accordance with their security system).  Also, I cannot
send through your email address.  It must be a URL so be sure your
web site contains any other contact info you have.  
 
(Package 2)
I also belong to over 50 Yahoo and Goodle groups and am going to
do a five-day series of Bundle Ads.  These used to be very popular
and I am noticing a come-back.  This Special Bundle Package will
contain no more than five (5) ads because I do not want yours getting
lost in the 'crowd'.  The subject:  "Specials For You Happening Now!"  
If you would like to have your Ad included here are the guidelines:  No
more than six lines plus URL and contact info.   The Price for this
Bundle Package is $2.50 per Ad (you can order as many as you like). 
This blitz will begin this week and you'll receive a copy of the ad. 
 
These are your opportunities to get some cheap but consistent Global
advertising.  First Come-First Served.  Also, I have adjusted the
regular rates to my previous announcement, as follows:
 
Options:  
 
$5.50 - You'll reach countless millions as this package includes
some of the Best Marketing Programs:  SuperHotMailer,
YouTubeMailer, MSN Groups Mailer, Yahoo Mailer, Marketing
Tycoon, Quad Cast, Blast-O-Matic and Gallaetic Blaster.     
 
$4.50 - Another 30 of the Net's Best Blasters; another countless
millions of people to send to!  
     
$4.00 - You'll reach 33 Million Highly Targeted Leads
 
$3.50 - Reaches 6.5 Million Daily
    
Save time & money as you reach an awesome number of potential customers. 
My preferred choice of payment is Paypal.  I'll give the address to you when
you write and you can begin to schedule your ad distributions as early as Today! 
 
We all need to reach as many people as we can as often as we can and I'm
here to help you do it.  Write me at ssamsue@aol.com and put "Ordering Ad
Distribution" in the subject line.  It would be helpful if you would note the Package
or Packages you'd like, too.  I ask that you use this address ONLY for these
offers; all others will be deleted.
 
I wish you a very Profitable 2007! 
 
 
*Most of them are on my web site.  Others
haven't been put there yet.  All reach millions.
 
P.S. - Don't waste your precious ads!  Check out
my Affordable Ad-Writing Service (and read the
Testimonials).  
 
 
 
 
 
 


.

 




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! Groups

Get info and support

on Samsung HDTVs

and devices.

Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com