Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Monday, August 27, 2007

[e-Adz] I'm dreaming of one kiss from you!

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you
A love long and true
We'll go on and on and¡­
I don't wanna hear that I'm too young
To know it's love that makes me feel this way
'Cause I don't have to feel the heat of the sun
To know it's shining on me every day
When it's warm outside
And the look in your eyes

Just one kiss from you, and suddenly
I see the road laid out in front of me
You give me strength, you give me hope
And when you hold me in your arms
You make me whole
I'm looking for one kiss goodnight
To last all my life
I'm a lovely, sweet, confident and sexy horse-loving girl. I want to
find some friends here to join my single friends circle. Please open
my beautiful page and make your information.Let's make friends.
I¡¯m Sincere .I hope you can come. Waiting for you. Don't give up!
Each year has 365 days, and wish you 365 beautiful dreams come true.
My beautiful page:http://interracialmatcher.awardspace.com/
See me. you will get a big surprise.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Real Food Group

Share recipes

and favorite meals

w/ Real Food lovers.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a yoga group

and take the stress

out of your life.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com