Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Monday, August 27, 2007

[e-Adz] sign up now


Hi All!

Thought I'd tell you all about my website Your Online Party & More
Service, which can be found at http://www.freewebs.com/michellebest

I have lots of companies I represent or am affiliated with. Most of
these are free to join with no quotas and provide you with a free
website! And, they have wonderful products like
baskets,candles,jewelry, gourmet mixes, pet treats, purses, hairbows,
home decor, and more!! Be sure to check out our sales & specials
while your there. :)

I Also Invite You To The Grand Opening

Sweet Wrap Workz

Here is a list of a few of these companies That I'm With:
Bath & Body Bliss
Creative Scentsations
Kats Coffees
Kondash Kreations
BareFoot Books
Create a Can
Diamond Creek Candles
Appleberry Market
Vendor fairs
Advertisement Center
Buy 1 ad and get a free lifetime state directory listing (Value Cost
$8.00)

If you choose to sign up with any of these (or the others on my main
site), please put my name ( Michelle Best ) in the fax line or
wherever they ask for the person who referred you. :-)

Thanks so much and I hope you all have an awesome day!!!

Your Online Party & More Service
http://www.freewebs.com/michellebest

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Beauty & Fashion

Connect & share

tips and advice.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com