Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

[e-Adz] Hi There! I know you are busy but please read this.

Hey! How has your business being doing? I just had to tell you about this really quick. I know how busy you are with everything else you have going on. Pre-christmas is a crazy time for everyone in marketing and promotion.

A good on-line marketing friend of mine (Craig) just recently referred me to this
site.

http://urltea.com/qxy

This looks like some good stuff. I signed up for the free membership,
then the VIP membership and then bought 5 Customer Sign Ups.
Unfortunately the VIP's and CSU are no longer available but even still
you canjoin for free and make a lot of money.

Basically it is a club to purchase entertainment products. A customer
joins this club to get from what I am understanding close to wholesale
prices on entertainment merchandise like Camcorders, DVDs, TVs etc.
When you buy a customer (CSU) you get a percentage of all the sales
that customer makes for life.

I am just reading more about E4L now and downloading all the audio to
listen to but so far I am getting good vibes all the way around from
this one. It does not launch until the fall (pre christmas) but that's
okay.

Maybe this will be the one...seems to have some potential. We'll see.

Are you are on-board? I would love to have you on my team?

Julie Z (aka) thetrafficmaster

Entertainment for less
http://urltea.com/qxy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yoga Groups

Find Enlightenment

& exchange insights

with other members

HDTV Support

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com