Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

[e-Adz] Make more money with your about me page!

About me
Jim cockrum, author of "the silent sales machine" talks about the
importance of your about me page and how to make money with it. It's a
great idea but you need people to find it first right? I have a fairly
new site www.auctionewz.com that features most watched auctions on
ebay. I have a new page to link from that site ready to go live that
will be for about me pages. All you need to do is email me your about
me link along with a short discription if you wish and I will post it
on that page. There is no cost involved and you will get more traffic
to your about me pages and auctions! Your about me page won't be on my
site but your link will, so a good short decsription will get people to
come to your page. Email me @ auctionewz@gmail.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Real Food Group

Share recipes

and favorite meals.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com