Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Saturday, September 1, 2007

[e-Adz] I am Increasing Customer Base with SOC and Get Great Additional Income

Hi,

I thought I would share this with others. This is actually happening
to me since April. I have increased my Quickbooks business with 4
new training clients and 3 more monthly.

I came across a Marketing tool for customer follow up called
SendOutCards. I paid a one time payment of $398 and it is 100%
write off for my Bookkeeping/Quickbooks practice. (There are lesser
packages you could purchase-without the license)

With this payment I now have a license to sell the product and I
received 100 cards to send out through the system and a number of
other add-ons.

I have since April sold 7 of my customers on this package and
received $120.00 per sign up back. I also get residual income on
every card that is sent out. I have not only recapped my initial
investment, my residual checks are over $200 per month. My customers
are now selling to their customers and I get $150 for anyone I sign
up and $50 more for everyone they sign up....and the residuals are
getting bigger and bigger.

Anyone interested in trying this out, please feel free to go to my
site: http://www.sendoutcards.com/20992 follow the directions and
send out a card.

I would love to see others increase their business and get
additional income as I am doing.

bkprgroup/


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Endurance Zone

A Yahoo! Group

for better endurance.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com