Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Saturday, September 1, 2007

[e-Adz] "Opps" Looking for 10 motivated People

 
Kokopelli's Market!!!

Kokopelli's Taco Stuffed ToteChile Pepper Drink
 PitcherHopi Blue Popcorn in a Saguaro
 

I Love What I do... and You Can Too! I would love for you to be a part of my team. I'm looking for 10 motivated people - all you need to know is fun ladies or people who want to have fun.

 

I had no idea when I started my business how fun and rewarding a career with Kokopelli's Market would be. I'm getting out in the community, mingling with new people, setting my own hours, and earning a supplemental income during my transition from a 40 hour a week job to Kokopelli's full time.

 

The small startup costs are well worth the investment. Heck, everyone you know wants to have fun - right? Contact me today!

 

LAST CHANCE TO JOIN AT THIS LOW PRICE!!

 

Sign-ups are ½ off ($15) until August 31!!!
Join my team and you will also recieve your choice of mixes up to $10(retail)!
Put Marline Simington in the fax line
Kit include Navajo Taco Kit and 3 assorted samples, a $46 value.
 
Our Rep Program: 
*You earn 20% Personal Commission,
  3% 1st generation,
  2% 2nd generation (paid once a month)
*Free redirect website
*Free company email upon request
*Yahoo Group support
 
Our owner, Jessi Bannon, is very active and in constant contact with reps. I will be active with my downlines.  Jessi and I will not leave you hanging.
 
<< Join Here >>
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Find Green Groups

Share with others

Help the Planet.

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com