Free ads |Chennai |Bangalore |Mumbai Put your ads and get you bussiness top

Monday, November 19, 2007

[e-Adz] A Stock Trading Robot?

Hi,

I'm sending you a quick email right now, because I have something
very important to tell you about.

In fact, right before sending this email, I just called round most
of my own family telling them about this website.

You' See I was surfing the Internet the other day researching trading
stocks and I came across an interesting website.

It's about two "geeks" (or geniuses) whom have created some kind of
stock trading robot.

This bot sits on the computer like any other program, and just
analyses
stocks all day.

Anyhow I don't want to tell you too much about this bot, because it
costs
$28,000 for a single license!

But I did a little further research, and after finding some
interesting
forum discussions, someone pointed me to another website.

A website, where the owner (also intrigued by the bot) has written a
snappy
article about it...

But more importantly this owner gives details on how anyone can join
a newsletter.

This newsletter is sent out weekly via email (usually on a Sunday
evening)
and it includes a stock the robot has picked for this week.

Now...

These stocks often rise over 100% within a matter of days.

In fact after being a newsletter member for 3 weeks, I invested on
the 4th
stock pick... and made $1876.00 (pure profit).

Which is precisely why I just rang round all of my family telling
them about
this website.

Oh but there's one more thing before I give you the address, there is
a limit
to the number of the newsletter placements.

As I write this email there are 27 places left, (they started at
around 400) so if
you can bare it, follow the below link... and scroll to the bottom,
in big letters is
the number of places left.

If that is above 0, you're in luck and I'd advise you to scroll to
the top
and start reading, fast:

http://tinyurl.com/28f9wf

Best Regards,

P.S : I also feel I need to warn you that this email is being sent to
many
thousands of people on my own newsletter!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Yahoo! Groups HD

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

Food Lovers

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

find out more.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Join Us Now

Join Us Now
Subscribe to metroads
Powered by groups.yahoo.com